Post Graduate Programme In Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) is an Executive-MBA level program. The program is specifically for senior audiences and is quite distinct from full-time and part-time MBA program. The program allows senior executives and business owners to sharpen their management skills and enhance their decision making abilities.
Who is it for?
PGPMAX is targeted at high-calibre senior executives and business owners, with 10 to 25 years of work experience involving extensive managerial responsibility.
To be eligible to apply for PGPMAX, following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the program and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (desired experience is closer to 15 or more years).
Selection of the participants for the program is made considering a combination of many factors including:
- Quantity and quality of work experience e.g. significant responsibility, experience of managing personnel and budgets, etc.
- Evidence of professional success
- Strong communication skills
- Likelihood of benefiting from the program
- Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset, etc.
- Motivation to participate in the program
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview
The program duration is 15 months. It is classroom based. Participants travel to attend 7 days classes every 6 weeks.