Congratulations on getting the coveted Interview call from ISB!
However, the time to celebrate is still one step away. Be prepared to confidently take that step, by scheduling a mock Interview with ISB Alum(s).
What to expect in the ISB interview?
ISB interviews are normally Profile based interviews. The interview panel wants to know you as a person and as a professional. The panel would converse with you on your work, your goals, your accomplishments, and your choice of school (ISB:)). Your hobbies and extra-curricular would also interest them, since they complete you as a person.
How the Mock Interview Process at ISBeacon works?
To provide you with the most realistic experience of the actual interview, our mock interview would also be largely profile based. For most fruitful interaction, we suggest the following workflow:
1) Share your application: Share your Essays and Profile with us before the interview.
2) Interview Best Practices Document: We will share with you a meticulously prepared best practices document for the interview. We do this so that you are already aware of the Interview basics and the interview time can be utilized most effectively and productively.
3) Mock Interview: At a mutually convenient time, we will schedule a 35-45 minute skype interview with ISB Alum(s). Note that we do not schedule telephonic interviews, but insist on skype interviews, because body language is a key component of any interview process.
4) Feedback docket: After the interview, we would provide you with a detailed Feedback Docket, comprising the following:
a) Overall rating of your interview on four distinct parameters
b) A detailed written feedback on your performance in the interview
c) Specific suggestions on Areas of improvement.
5) Discussion: Directly discuss with us, any aspect of the Interview or the Feedback Docket, to be completely prepared to scale the final frontier for ISB with confidence.
Total charges for "one Interview" package (inclusive of taxes): Rs. 6,500.
Total charges for "two Interviews" package (inclusive of taxes): Rs. 9,900.