The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a premier business school located in Hyderabad, India. It was established in 2001 with the vision of creating a world-class business school in India. Since its inception, the school has become one of the top business schools in Asia and has consistently been ranked among the top 30 business schools globally by the Financial Times.
Programs offered at ISB
ISB offers several postgraduate programs in management, including:
- PGP: A one-year full-time Post Graduate Programme in Management
- YLP: Flagship programdesigned for undergraduate students in their pre-final or final year of study
- PGPpro: a one-year Executive Post Graduate Programme in experienced working professionals who have a minimum of five years of work experience
- PGPMAX: A part-time Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives with over 10 years of experience
- PGP MFAB: A part time Post Graduate Programme designed for family business owners and next-generation leaders who want to manage their family businesses effectively
School, in detail
One of the unique features of ISB is its curriculum, which is designed to be rigorous and relevant to the business world. The faculty comprises experienced practitioners and academics who bring real-world insights into the classroom. Additionally, ISB has a strong focus on research and has established several research centers that focus on topics such as entrepreneurship, public policy, and healthcare management.
ISB has a diverse student community, with students from over 30 countries studying at the school. The school has also developed strong ties with top business schools globally, including the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and London Business School.
Overall, ISB is an excellent choice for students who want to pursue a career in business management in India or globally. Its strong academic programs, experienced faculty, and diverse student community make it an attractive option for students from around the world.