The ISB Application Procedure at ISBeacon is:
- Contact us through e-mail or over the phone; we offer a completely free introductory discussion, and profile evaluation.
- Based upon our discussion, we expect you to work on the drafts of the essays. While working on the drafts, do not hesitate to get in touch with us for any discussion or brain-storming.
- Once you are done with the essay-drafts, send them across to us, along with your resume.
- We go through your drafts in detail and get back to you for clarifications and more content, if we believe that the content provided by you is not comprehensive.
- Subsequently, we start working on the essays. During the entire process, a seamless communication will be maintained with you, regarding the progress of your essays, and any further clarifications that we need.
- Final essays will be delivered within 10 days after the discussion.
The above ISB Application Procedure ensures that your final essays turn out to be truly personalized and impactful
- It is your essays that we edit. So, the more the information you provide us about yourself (through essays, resume and discussion), the more impactful and personalized the final essays will be.
- When you are drafting your essays, don’t constrain yourself by the word-limit imposed by the essay. For example, for a 400 word essay, even if it takes you 1,000 words to put in all that you think should go into that essay, so be it.
- How to best summarize those 1,000 words of content into the 400 word limit, how to structure the essay, and how to articulate the story line is our job, not yours.
- From you, our only expectation is raw content; and lots of it!
- Please don’t transfer any money to the account before you contact us.
What to expect Extremely well articulated essays that depict you to the Admissions committee, in the best manner. Throughout the Application Process, you would have direct access to the ISB Alum, who is working on your application
What not to expect Don't outsource your work to us, just because you are too busy; outsource your work, because we have the expertise. Through the process, the more inputs you give us, the better the quality of essays will be. After all, it's your story and our articulation